Freelance Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) - onsite or remote within the EU
Are you a talented Frontend Application Developer with expertise in PHP and Vue.js? Are you ready to be part of a dynamic and game-changing software startup? Join us at Pine as a Freelance Web Application Developer and help shape the future of Multichannel Commerce with our cutting-edge AI SaaS solution.
Pine is a revolutionary software startup that is transforming the e-commerce market. Our innovative platform empowers merchants to effortlessly connect with multiple platforms, expanding their reach to millions of new customers. As we aim to become the leading AI SaaS solution for Multichannel Commerce, we are assembling a team of exceptional individuals driven by motivation and unparalleled talent. Together, we will develop outstanding software, leveraging Data and AI to reshape our customers' operational processes.
Founded in June 2022 by Hannes, Jan, and Aren, Pine has already gained over 100 clients and processed millions of GMV. We recently completed a successful financing round and are now ready to take Pine to new heights. This is your opportunity to join us at the forefront of something truly impactful, right from the start.
As a Freelance Frontend Application Developer at Pine, you will be a crucial part of our team, playing a pivotal role in creating and maintaining our cutting-edge Laravel-based web application. You'll be responsible for assisting us in streamlining the onboarding process for our customers, empowering them to use our tool independently, without the need for additional assistance or support. Pine aspires to become a self-serve software solution, embracing the vision of being "The Shopify for Multichannel Commerce". To accomplish this, we are actively seeking a talented Full Stack Developer who not only demonstrates a keen eye for clean and user-friendly design but also possesses the ability to work autonomously with our internal APIs, suggest backend requirements and collaborate effectively with our team to successfully bring this project to fruition. In a nuthsell:
- Develop Vue.js components based on mockups within our Laravel application and Integrale them through our API
- Contribute to our UI by providing qualified feedback and suggest improvements proactively
- Integrate tracking
- Participating in the planning process
- Collaborating with other team members to identify opportunities for product enhancement and optimization.
- Passion for UX / UI (we are seeking a beautiful and user-friendly interface)
- Proficiency in Vue.js, PHP and relational databases (SQL).
- Strong experience with the Laravel web framework.
- Ability to propose architectural decisions and contribute to the technical roadmap.
- Keen eye for aesthetics and a passion for clean user interfaces.
- Problem-solving mindset and ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ability to work independently and deliver high-quality work on a project basis.
- Availability for a project duration of approximately 3-6 months.
- Shape the product, culture and vision of our company
- Gain practical experience in a startup environment
- Make a real impact with your work, as we value and take every idea seriously in our small team
- Work in a dynamic environment that presents new challenges every day
- Competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience
- Flexible working hours
- If you join our team, you'll be part of our family! We are young, hungry and up for grabbing a drink together once in a while ;) Let's do this together 🚀
Check out our website: www.hello-pine.com
Get in touch: team(at)hello-pine.com
--- We also offer opportunities for full-time positions ---